Saturday, December 25, 2004

Our first Christmas

Csaba here...This Christmas was our very first one. We weren't sure what to expect, so imagine our surprise when a box arrived and Mom and Dad said it was for us, from Uncle Tony and Aunt Renee, two of our mom and dad's best friends. Here they are at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC, where our mom and dad got married this past October:



Uncle Tony and Aunt Renee haven't met us yet, but they were excited about us being adopted into the Walters Pack and wanted to send us presents. We got puppy treats from them. We like Uncle Tony and Aunt Renee!

Below are some photos of us opening our presents:

I discovered the box first. Here I am reading to see who it's from.



Cardboard -- yum! And it feels good on puppy teeth that are starting to come in.



Little did we know that the box was not actually the present; there were goodies inside. Two-for-one score!


My rogue tongue often finds its way out of my mouth. [And cardboard doesn't exactly retain its tantalizing flavor after a few bites.]



I smell something yummy in this package...note how I am beginning to grow into my Buddha belly.



Bugsy came over to help me unwrap it. Puppy treats. We just discovered what puppy treats are last week so we know we like them!



Whew! Opening presents can wear a pug out. Merry Christmas, everybody!