Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Csaba decides he will be the talker

Csaba here...I've decided that I'm going to be the vocal one, as evidenced by my indefinite -- but cute -- barking upon the discovery of one of my dad's toys, a yellow, porcupine-looking ball. I've never barked more than a couple of times, and only when Bugsy taunts me from underneath dad's leather recliner or the bread table. I can't help it that I've put on a couple more pounds than him and can't fit into those crevaces. Mom and dad say they like to pat my big fat Buddha belly and I like to keep the parents happy.

The porcupine ball caught my fancy and I tried to strike up a conversation, but it wouldn't talk back and now I'm afraid to even touch it. I'm bummed but at the same time intrigued. I figured out that if mom or dad places a hand on the ball, I can put my paw on their hand like I'm batting it through osmosis. I figured this out all on my own! Sometimes I'm so smart, I can't stand myself!

.

Bugsy is the silent type, but he'll post something soon. We are going to the vet this afternoon for our next-to-last booster shot, so I'm sure Bugsy will have plenty to report! He hates the vet lady because she puts him on the table, bends down to his eye level and barks really loud in his sweet little pug face when she greets him. And she has a really high-pitched, crystal-shattering bark. Ooooh, I get chills just thinking about it! Wish us luck at the vet! We'll try not to pee on their floor like last time (Bugsy!).